Materials: Kiddies Supersoft DK - 100% Acrylic - 298m / 100g (326 yds); Baby Pato DK - 100% Acrylic - 133m / 50g (145 yds); Pato Value DK - 100% Acrylic - 270m / 100g (295 yds); 4.00 mm crochet hook, tapestry needle. This blanket can be made in any type of DK yarn such as wool, wool blends, cotton, etc.
Finished size: 32” (80cm) x 32” (80cm)
Gauge: 18 dc(UK) or 18 sc(USA) and 22 rows = 4" (10 cm)
Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern is available for instant download as a PDF file.
• FULL ROW-BY-ROW instructions that are written in both British and American crochet terms.
• Blanket body COLOUR CHART that is spread over four A4 pages to make it large enough to follow easily.
• Intarsia colour change PHOTO TUTORIAL.
• EXTRA written instructions for LEFT-HANDED CROCHETERS.
To crochet this blanket you NEED TO KNOW how to:
• make double crochet (UK) or single crochet (USA);